Join millions of truth-seekers and receive exclusive uncensored facts about the 2020/2021 COVID-19 chaos and the Great Reset.
The Truth About the Models:
- THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MODELS THAT PREDICTED 2.2 MILLION AMERICANS WOULD DIE – https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/05/16/neil-fergusons-imperial-model-could-devastating-software-mistake/
- University of Florida researchers find no asymptomatic or presymptomatic spread – https://alachuachronicle.com/university-of-florida-researchers-find-no-asymptomatic-spread/
- Neil Ferguson, the Director of the Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics (J-IDEA) at Imperial College (London) Predicts 2.2 million Americans Will Die From the Coronavirus and That 500,000 Brits Will Die.
Where is the report?https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf
- Who Recommended Shutting Down Our Economies (Meet Neil Ferguson)? – Watch the video -0:00 – 2:24 –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFNvcw12d08
- Who funded the Abdul Latif Jameel Institute?https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/sustainability/our-insights/how-alj-a-75-year-old-start-up-leads-with-purpose
- Neil Ferguson Ignored His Own Lockdowns –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1GGCqdAlUc&feature=emb_logo
- Why would Neil Ferguson recommend shutting down America for 12 – 18 months?https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2qKMsGVB_6U&feature=emb_logo
- LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT: False Models, Inflated Case Numbers and Deaths and Overhyped Calls for Dangerous Vaccines –https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdVxcQsnQQzz/?fbclid=IwAR0lWNbD0ssRzbSFEwj-OvdH1nPUBmJ_yK7HAowBTFFeDzJvaRkdnZFlso0
- Who is creating these models? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEMKudv5p0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0T958LlsaKEHQW0AMM_JjilCM_9KEsrCMyehuL_R5VbcbhxZ5D7gEhbuA – Watch at 1:52 – 2:50
- Was the Model Accurate?
66% of new coronavirus cases in New York are from people staying at home – NOT working or traveling
- Lockdowns of People and Businesses – “Lockdown was a waste of time and could kill more than it saved, claims Nobel laureate scientist at Stanford University.”
- Tens of thousands of coronavirus tests have been double-counted, officials admit
- According to one Florida county news team, hundreds of coronavirus deaths have been erroneously reported and were caused by other factors.
- In a new report, the team noted cases in the state were trending down, but have now gone up in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade. – https://www.oann.com/report-2-3-of-palm-beach-fla-covid-deaths-had-underlying-causes/
- The Loose Guidelines Intentionally Created an Inflated Number of Caseshttps://www.bitchute.com/video/70Brxd3RDm0W/
- Watch the Video and Learn the Truth About the False Models, Inflated Case Numbers and Deaths and Overhyped Calls for Dangerous Vaccines – https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdVxcQsnQQzz/?fbclid=IwAR34ta_Jsb52M41sjitF2GHVuchYAID3ZMSnefix0OFyE58jAPwDmemFZk8
- In 2005, Ferguson said that up to 200 million people could be killed from the Bird Flu. In the end, only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/sep/30/birdflu.jamessturcke
“It’s a virus that almost certainly will cause a global epidemic,” says study author Neil
- In 2001 Neil and his team predicted Foot and Mouth Disease would create wide-spread death. Despite being wrong, his predictions influenced government policy and led to the total culling of more than six million cattle, sheep, and pigs – with a cost to the UK economy estimated at £10 billion.https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/28/neil-ferguson-scientist-convinced-boris-johnson-uk-coronavirus-lockdown-criticised/
- In 2002, Ferguson predicted that between 50 and 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE (Mad Cow Disease) in beef. He also predicted that the number could rise to 150,000 if there was a sheep epidemic as well. In the UK, there have only been 177 deaths from BSE.https://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/30/health/estimates-of-future-human-death-toll-from-mad-cow-disease-vary-widely.html